❁❁⠀AHLAN WA SAHLAN ❁❁
ANNYEONG HASEYO EVERYONE ♡づ^ ܫ ^づ♡
I hope all of you are doing great!
IS IT TRUE THAT THERE IS A KOREAN RESTAURANT IN MALAYSIA?!!
Well, there is a lot of korean restaurant in our country such as Mr. Dakgalbi, Dubuyo, Myeong Dong Topokki, Seoul Garden and etc.
Right now, I'm going to share my experience trying korean food. hihi.
Last Tuesday, I went to Sunway Velocity Mall in Cheras with my sister to accompany her to break-fasting with her old schoolmates. We took an uber to reach there and it costs RM 17 back and forth which is very worth it.
SO THE STORY BEGINS HERE...
Me and my sister decided to break-fasting on our own, she plan to eat at the boat noodle with her friends meanwhile I plan to eat at Dubuyo since there are many good feedbacks when I look on the internet. It is my first time to breakfasting alone in a restaurant and its very awkward to eat all alone but nevermind I think its okay to eat alone sometimes.
![]() |
| This is my purchase receipt |
It's crazy right? I spend RM62 for myself and it's not even worth it ㅜ ㅅ ㅜ
I will give my opinion about the food and rate how the food is out of 10!
so here is what I ordered:
1. Mandu - it's a fried dumpling
2. Jajjangmyeon - black bean noodle
3. Spicy Chicken
4. Spicy Toppoki
5. Barley Roast Tea
![]() |
| this is how my feast looks like |
![]() | |
| Jajangmyeon I'm very dissapointed because this jajjangmyeon is way too far from what I've expected. I am eager to eat this everytime when I watch running man. The taste is very weird, I dont know if I have problem eating korean food but I think Korean's Jajangmyeon would be way more delicious than Malaysian's homemade jajangmyeon. I hope you guys can recommend me where can I find a delicious Jajangmyeon ( this what i've expected ) |
MANDUUU
This is Mandu, it is a fried dumpling. It tastes very good as the dumpling is very crispy . I like this the most among other dishes.
I would rate this; 7/10
To make up the taste of dubuyo, I'm looking forward for an fied ice cream roll, so I look up on the internet if there is afried ice cream roll stall/booth(?). the good news is THERE IS a booth called; MONZETER!!!
I ordered chocolate flavour with nutella and cornflakes. and this is how the ice cream looks like..
It costs RM 10.50 for this kind of ice cream and it is worth to try!! The ice cream is very delicious, you have to make a wise choices so that you wont regret to buy it. The ice cream roll is quite a lot if you think you cant finish it by yourself, you can share it with your family or friends - sharing is caring :)). I manage to record the process of the ice cream making
click this link.
dont forget to leave a comment and hit the thumbs up button.
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼 SO The moral of the story, do not waste your money on food that you're not sure wether its good or not! I hope you enjoy yourself by reading my blog
HAPPY FASTING EVERYONE
\(▽ ̄ \ ( ̄▽ ̄) /  ̄▽)/
|








nice blog!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou
DeleteWow, the foods look yummy! ☺️ Happy Fasting irdina 💓
ReplyDeleteThankyou nurin
DeleteWow, i had once went to dubuyo and i had the same thought with you that mandu is the best. Btw, nice blog. Keep it up 👍👍
ReplyDeleteAww i feel sorry for you because you ate alone and the food was not good. You can always invite me to eat together next time! By the way the food looks yummy 😋
ReplyDeleteThe ice cream looks yummy! Happy fasting irdina😊
ReplyDeleteNice job irdina!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat ice cream made my mouth watering ..
ReplyDelete